Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Grilled peaches

It's grilling season folks, and this girl is excited! Last summer the AC went out in my rental house and to avoid making my 103 degree house any hotter I grilled everything. I mean everything.  I grilled eggs for breakfast, avocados, quesadillas, you name it I grilled it or we didn't eat it.

Unless it was ice cream, then we ate it and I didn't grill but I bet I could figure out how to grill ice cream too. Just let me do some research, and by research I mean pinteresting. 

So grilled peaches, eat them for dessert or side dish, your choice my friend, but I like 'em for a side dish and then again for dessert. Grilled peaches are yummy yummy yummy.

You will need:

olive oil
halved peaches
brown sugar

I use an olive oil mister to spray the peach halves with olive oil, or you could just pour a little bit on them.

Grill face down for 3-5 minutes.  
Flip and sprinkle with about a teaspoon of brown sugar.  
Cook til the brown sugar is liquified and golden and gloriously delicious. 
Proceed to eat them all before anyone else sees them.
Or share if you're feeling overly-needy for a pile of compliments, because you're about to get overloaded with them.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...