Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dirt

Remember back in July when I told you this recipe was coming? Well apparently my idea of soon is within 5 months.  I made this for Harlee's ladybug birthday party but I make it a lot for camping.

This is one of my favorite desserts.  My mom used to make it every single time we went camping as a family.  Needless to say a long day of four wheeling, followed by a campfire and a great dinner, always meant dirt was next. 




You will need:
1 package of oreos
1 package of vanilla waffers
1 tub of cool whip
1 large box of instant vanilla pudding
1 box of cream cheese
3 cups milk

In your food processor crush the oreos and vanilla waffers. Mix them up and set them aside.
Mix together your milk and vanilla pudding mix. Let stand for a few minutes til it starts to thicken.  Whip in the cream cheese and cool whip.

Find a pretty glass dish or clear cup and layer the cookie mix first.  Alternate cookie and cream and top with cookie mix.

Once it's cold it will be super yummy! It also freezes well so you can make it ahead of time.

Click to Print!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...