Friday, March 28, 2014

Homemade vanilla coffee creamer

My husband has decided to start drinking coffee in hopes that he will quit drinking so many energy drinks.  But he likes his coffee sweetened.  So do I, that's why I normally don't drink coffee. All the sugar first thing in the morning puts my blood sugar all whacked out all day long.  After I made this though I had to try some.  It's really easy to make too.  I saw the recipe on pinterest of course...where else do I get all my ideas?


1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
14 oz whole milk
1 tablespoon vanilla
 Pour sweetened condensed milk, whole milk and vanilla into a container and shake it like mad.

Click here to print recipe.
 


This is way yummier than store bought!  I'm going to experiment with more flavors.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...