Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hello world! I'm Doylenn

I am so excited to be a part of this new blog.  I had a blog on my own but I quickly realized how much more fun it would be to have a blog with my mom and sister. (Okay, okay she is my sister in law but who has time for all those technicalities.)  So Crafty Honey Badgers we became.

I'm an oilfield wife and stay at home homeschooling mom of two little beauties.  Harlee is 5 and Cheyenne is 3.  I like to craft, sew, make things, grow things, and I'm a self-proclaimed hot glue gunning machine, but I LOVE to get outdoors. Hunting, fishing, picnics, just being in the wild...bring it on.

You will see me post about just about anything. From the outdoors to indoors, fishing to painting, my desire to help orphans, homeschooling and girl scouts.  Sometimes I even find time to make dinner and post that too.

Hopefully you will come to love this blog as much as I know I will, because this is going to be epic!

Photo credit goes to Snow Capped Dreams photography and fellow honey badger Mia.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...