Thursday, September 18, 2014

Taco Cream

So Mexican food is amazing as we all know. Well I hope we all know. If not you really need to try it, or if you don't like it you should try it again! ANYWAYS... With lots of elk meat in the freezer and some pork and chicken as well I find myself making taco's, enchiladas, carnitas, taco salad, fajitas, loaded nachos and all sorts of Mexican food quite frequently! Always have some Salsa & Guacamole in the fridge.

One thing with Mexican food that I have been thinking hard on is bringing sour cream to a new level. I buy sour cream in bulk. I love it on everything and could literally just eat it with a spoon. No doubt guacamole salsa and just PLAIN sour cream is fantastic but being the creative cook I am, I always am thinking of ways to twist a condiment to boost it to a delicious new taste. As simple as this little recipe may be the flavor it holds is amazing. You can put it on any Mexican dish you prepare. Dipping chips in it is even knock you silly delicious. 

I hope you give it a try and bring your Mexican meal to a whole new level with a simple topping! 

Do a dollop of TACO CREAM! 

Taco Cream

1 Cup sour cream
1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 Teaspoon taco seasoning
1/4 Teaspoon salt

In a small bowl combine all these ingredients and whisk together until combined. Add more spice if you desire and start putting a spooning it on everything!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...