Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ladybug birthday party

 You may of recalled seeing Harlee's 6 year old birthday interview.  If not check it out. She really is one funny girl.  She manages to make me laugh multiple times a day no matter how terrible of a day I'm having. She is smart and creative and has a mind that can solve her problems like no other.


This year she was dead set on having a ladybug party.  Last year during school she took lots of pleasure in learning all about ladybugs and their life cycles.  It's such a beautiful thing to watch a child get so interested in learning about a subject.

Lady bug pinata, most certainly a must  have.


I read an article a while back on the top ten most dangerous birthday party actives.  Pinatas where certainly on that list, but I like to live on the wild side, so pinatas we will continue to have at our parties.

These ladybug sugar candies where perfect to make a super easy cake.



Dirt cups, if you have never had dirt you are missing out. (Recipe HERE!)


Veggie tray Ladybug bites


Ladybug juice.
 I spent 4 weeks catching and crushing ladybugs to make this, or I bought fruit punch.
One only of the above statements is true, pick one.



And that, my friends, is how you throw a ladybug birthday party...like a boss.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...